TELLING THE CODEWORD TO ANYONE WILL HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THE GROUP!
find the codeword in this journal so we know you've read the rules and put that in your join request. If it's correct you're join request will be approved.
It has come to my attention that a lot of the new members (and also some old) do NOT read the rules before submitting, and just submit everything to the featured folder. But the featured folder is ONLY for your BEST works. There is a link to the rules on top of EVERY journal entry, but especially for you here are the rules for the featured folder again:
RULES FOR SUBMITTING TO THE FEATURED GALLERY:
- submission to the featured gallery will count in your 3 devs a week count.
- submit only your best deviations. If it is not one of your best, it will be declined.
- we will judge you deviation on skill, creativity and originality.
- codeword hint: seacreature
And this is how we judge (especially posted here from the admin area
First of all: is the deviation the best of the deviant's abilities? If yes, that's half the score. If no, it is automatically declined.
Second: is it a creative deviation? Is a creative angle? A special way of colouring? A strange way op portraitting a building?
Third: skills. Is it a skillful deviation? With 'skillful' I do not mean technically perfect. Skillful could also be NOT abiding technical rules. And it is very subjective.
Fourth: originality. Your cat sleeping could be an interesting picture, if you have a cat fetish. But it is REALLY not a feature-worthy picture.
We judge in this order, first looking at level. Is it the best of your doing? Than we look to creativity, skills and originality.
RULES FOR NORMAL SUBMISSIONS
- submit to the right folder.
- nudes are accepted, but not with explicit focus on genitals.
- horror and gore will be for us to judge. If we think it's too disturbing, it will be declined. We will not discuss about this.
- no hate art, no discriminating art and no propaganda for hatefull ideas
- declined submission do count for you 3 devs a week.
I hope everything is clearer for my members right now
Also: we do expect some more activity in the club than only submitting. We'd like to see a comment of you every now and than, and if you also vote on our polls that would be great too.
For the codeword you should rearrange these letters so they form a word: hlefsljyi